Here below you will find our policy regarding personal information of our clients, business partners and users of our web site. This policy was last updated 25.07.2022.
The company operating as «Great», located in 14 Xanthou street, Voula, Athens, Greece, post code 16673, tel. +30 2109658459, VAT No. 095551735, Tax Office GLYFADA, (called “the Company” or “We”) collects and processes your personal data for the purposes described below on its behalf, acting as the controller and follows a strict policy regarding the protection of its website users privacy, https://www.great.gr/.
What is personal data?
Any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, i.e. one who can be identified on the basis of unique identifiers (e.g. ID number, social security number, VAT number, online identifiers) or on the basis of combined information (age, education, gender, place of residence etc.).
What personal data we collect?
Some data are collected by the Cookies used. Such data may include the operating system of your machine, type of browser, language, location etc. Although in most cases such data cannot be used to identify the visitor of our website, they are considered personal data for the purposes of this policy.
Sometimes you are required to enter some of your personal data to continue browsing e.g., you might be required to verify that you are adult, or you might need to enter your name, e-mail address or other contact details so that we can communicate with you. Please note that any rules applicable to the personal data management make no distinction between data asked for and data provided on the visitor’s / client’s initiative.
We try not to collect any data other than those necessary for the reason they were provided.
Identity data: name, surname, VAT No. etc.
Contact Data: telephone number, mobile number, postal address, electronic address etc.
Technical Data: IP address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, devices you use to access our website, browsing data, data analytics etc.
Communications data: website users’ requests.
Photo Gallery: Photos, videos
Data that is necessary for providing our company’s services such as: quality control, invoicing, organizing shipments, forwarding shipment documentation, product specifications, labeling, forwarding orders from clients to factories, develop new products for both factories and clients etc.
How do we use your personal data?
Processing your personal data is performed either by the specifically authorized staff of our Company or by software and hardware of our Company and only in exceptional cases by third parties, who are contractually bound with our Company to keep their confidentiality and protection of your Data while processing these strictly for the authorized purposes.
In general, we collect, keep and process your data in order to optimize our communication including the performance of our website and also to serve better your requests regarding our activities. We need to make clear that, as our business expands, your data can also be used in connection with our new activities.
By way of indication, we use your data for the following indicative services:
- Communication: The Company uses your Data to answer to claims/questions submitted through e-mail and other means of communication.
- Offer submission: The Company is processing your Data to submit an offer.
- Shipment/invoicing: The Company is processing your Data to place and ship your order.
- Quality control: The Company uses your Data for performing regular quality checks.
- Job search: The Company is processing your Data to evaluate your skills regarding the role for which you have applied or for any other job opening within the Company and to communicate with you for the specific reasons.
- Participation in exhibitions: The Company is processing your data to inform you and invite you in Exhibitions that it participates or will visit as visitors.
- Advertising: The Company can use your data to evaluate the effectiveness of its advertising program.
- Newsletters and promotion The Company reserves the right to send you newsletters or other promotional material.
Security of your Personal Data
Great implements appropriate organizational and technical measures for the security of your data, their processing and their protection against accidental or unauthorized destruction, accidental loss, alteration, prohibited dissemination or access and any other form of unfair processing.
Personal Data Transfer
In pursuit of the purposes of the processing and whenever required, Great reserves the right to transfer your personal data to third parties, who perform processing on its behalf. We further reserve the right to disclose information about you, if required by law, or if such disclosure is required by the competent supervisory, audit, independent, judicial, public or other authorities.
Moreover, we may share your personal data with third parties outside of European Economic Area (E.E.A.), for business purposes, on condition that there is a European Commission’s adequacy decision or appropriate safeguards for the protection of personal data are provided, such as corporate binding rules or standard contractual clauses of the European Commission. You may contact us and request a copy of those entities if you wish so.
In any case, no automated decision-making is carried out.
Data Retention Period
We retain your personal data for as long as necessary for the purposes for which they were collected and in compliance with the existing legal framework.
Curriculum vitae data that you submit via email for seeking a job in the Company is kept for one year (1) year, unless you notify us that you want it kept for a shorter period. At the end of the retention period, we will securely destroy and delete your data.
Each user of our website has the following rights regarding his personal data that Great has collected, and processes:
- Right of Access: You have the right to be informed about whether and to what extent your personal data are being processed.
- Right to Rectification: You may request to complete or correct your personal data being processed in case you consider that they are inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to Data Portability: You may require a copy of the personal data that you provided us to be sent to a third party.
- Right to restriction of processing of your data: The right to ask for the limitation of the processing of your personal data under specific circumstances.
- Right to Object: Any time, you may object to the processing of your personal data that takes place in the context of the achievement of our legitimate purposes, unless Great demonstrates that there are overriding compelling and legitimate reasons of such processing.
- Right to Erasure: You may request the erasure of your personal data from the register of Great under specific circumstances.
How can I activate my rights?
To activate your above-mentioned rights, you can send your request to the premise of our company, 14 Xanthou street, Voula, Athens 16673 Greece, tel: +30 2109658459, email: [email protected].
When do we answer your requests?
We may take any possible measure to satisfy your request within (1) one month since its receipt and may inform you in writing about its satisfaction or the reasons that prevent its satisfaction. The deadline may be extended for (2) two more months in case we inform you, provided we receive high volume and complicated requests.
If your requests are obviously unfounded or not in good faith, the Company reserves the right to deny them and/or also apply a fee for processing and replying, especially in case of repeated requests.
You may submit a report at the Hellenic Data Protection Authority (Kifisias 1-3, 11523 Athens, [email protected]) any time, if you consider that the processing of your personal data by Great violates your rights.
Who are the recipients of your Data?
Our Company guarantees that we are not going to publicize, forward etc. your Data for any kind of purpose or use unless this is obligatory due to the existing Legal framework or is demanded by Public or juridical authorities.
Access to your Data is limited only to the necessary staff of the Company and bound by confidentiality agreement, as well as to affiliated companies, who are contractually bound to protect your data and who are processing your Data as data controllers or data processors either jointly or on our behalf and according to our instructions.